Prayer for Water

Prayer for Water
"Sister Mississippi"

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Birdhouse Condo for rent or sale

This is my first attempt at making a felted vessel. I had alot of fun and didn't realize how strong felt can really become.

The embroidery was nice to do as I watched TV at night, I just don't know how long it will last in the elements.

The fun part will be taking pictures through the seasons and seeing just how it will hold up.

I wonder if a bird will actually nest in it. How exciting that would be!

I think I will have to make another one to keep this one company.

My brother said he could see alot of these hanging at my grandparents house with a for sale sign on them. He probably knew that I would catch the bug and make a few more.



A closer look and you can see the foot prints on the deck.


No comments:

Post a Comment